Last night over a hundred guests at the Gallagher Performing Arts Centre were treated to an amazing meal created by Tim Carter and his team at Kahurangi Catering. The night’s festivities were a celebration of Waikato Food Inc’s third Matariki Dish Challenge and the announcement of the winners. Event organiser, Vicki Ravlich-Horan says, “such an…Details
Welcome to Waikato Food inc.
Waikato Food Inc is a not-for-profit group working together to develop a vibrant and cohesive network for food and beverage producers, retailers and consumers in our region. At Waikato Food Inc we celebrate success, provide networking and professional development opportunities for business owners and their staff, help businesses participate at food shows, take chefs to meet local producers, advertise job vacancies in the hospitality world and host exciting events for foodies.
- To gain recognition of the Waikato region as a world-class food and beverage region.
- To celebrate and promote the excellence of Waikato food and beverage products and services
- To encourage and support producers and hospitality businesses to strive for excellence everyday
- To create effective communication channels for information sharing, promotion, education and networking for food industry businesses and for interested consumers
- To organise and promote successful food-related events in the Waikato region